For all those brides-to-be we have our some top tips to help with your wedding hair dilemmas and make sure your locks look perfect for the big day.
- Talk to your stylist about treatments & products to get your hair in it’s best glossy condition
- Make yourself a scrap book of hair you like and share with your stylist a sneak peak of your dress; as the dress may help inspire them to make sure everything works together for a big impact
- Organise your hair trial day for a night out to make the most of your fabulous hair and make a note if you want any changes for your big day
- Get your extensions applied at least 2 weeks before to make sure they settle and look their most natural for the occasion
- If big hair is what you want, then don’t forget you could add extra clip ins and hair pieces for the day.
Read more on the Remi Cachet Facebook Page.
You can also get some inspiration and see some our of talented extensionists wedding hair portfolios at #RemiHitched
To all our brides, we wish you lots of happiness for your big day and the future. Love AL x