What Are The Best Hair Extensions For Me?
When you first visit our website, you may find it a bit overwhelming, with all these amazing different hair extensions, you may not know where to start finding the ones that are perfect for you. We’ve got you covered. When it comes to finding your best match we always recommend going to your stylist for their advice as they are the ones who can see your hair in action and can give their expert judgement on the ones they believe are perfect for you personally. But, if you want to do some research into your options, we are here to help with a breakdown of all the extensions that are available to you…
Before we start with our different types it’s important to remember that when it comes to Remi Cachet hair extensions, there are two types; Elegance and Luxury. Finding more about these ranges may also influence your decision into the ones you think are perfect for you, so make sure you give our blog post about these a read, here.
Clip In Hair Extensions
Clip in hair extensions are perfect if you want a reusable extension that can be added and removed whenever you desire. Our collection of Clip In extensions give you an instant change in style, whether that's greater volume or additional length to your natural hair. Even better, they are super easy to apply without the need for any glue or special tools meaning your new look can be achieved in just a few minutes.
At Additional Lengths, we have a variety of different Clip In Hair Extensions across our own brand and Remi Cachet:
- Clip In Strip - Our clip in strips are designed to blend effortlessly with your own hair and are great if you are wanting more length or a pop of colour.
- Clip In Full Set - Our Clip In Full sets are extremely similar to our clip in strips but these are in sets of six hair pieces.
- Clip In Deluxe - Remi Cachet Clip In Deluxe extensions can be applied in minutes by simply parting your hair, gently back combing the root area, and snapping the clips in place for a secure hold.
- Clip In Deluxe Plus - These Remi Cachet extensions also include the accessories to assist in fitting; a pin tail comb, two sectioning clips, and a Brush & Blow™ Brush.
Treat Yourself To Some Clip In Extensions Here
Tape Hair Extensions
Our collection of Remi Cachet Tape Hair Extensions are an amazing option if you are a first time extension wearer and want something that’s a more permanent option than Clip Ins but don’t want as much commitment that comes with our collection of Pre-Bonded Hair Extensions.
These are an effective, semi permanent hair extension option that usually lasts around six to eight weeks before needing adjustments. This type is also easy to apply and remove and is also a great solution if you have fine and flat hair by offering you additional volume with a luxurious and seamless finish.
- Injection Tape - Suitable for both thick and thinner hair, these are designed to be discreet in your own natural hair. From the injection process that looks like the root and hair growth to the 4cm wide coloured backing that changes depending on your desired colour.
- Tape Hair - Tape Hair is also designed to be discreet in your own natural hair with a quick application process. Each 4cm wide piece allows for a variety of placement options that suit your individual needs.
- Micro Tape - Designed to add additional volume to a bob, lob, or those with shorter hair. Each 2cm wide piece allows for placement where traditional tape may be more visible.
Don’t forget that we have a guide all about this method here if you require some further information.
Get Your Tape Hair Extensions Now By Clicking Here
Weft Hair Extensions
Also known as “Weaves” our collection of Weft hair extensions are our most popular extension method for the pure volume that our customers crave.
Overall, we have collections of Wefts across our own brand and Remi Cachet:
- Half Weft - Half the weight (not half the width) of our Elegance Full Weft which can be added easily for those wanting to achieve a more voluminous look or to add in a mix of colour.
- Full Weft - Can be paired with our Elegance Half Weft for those wanting to achieve a more voluminous look or to add in a mix of colours.
- Super Weft - Allows you to achieve 1.5x the volume of our standard Full Wefts due to the density and weight of the hair.
- Twin Tabs - A combination of the speed with Tape Hair and the clean application of rings. These sit flat against the head so that the extensions are discreet and less visible. Please note: these are products that will soon be discontinued.
Shop The Look With Weft Hair Extensions Here
Pre-Bonded Hair Extensions
Our range that has the largest longevity, Pre-Bonded hair extensions from Remi Cachet also offers you greater movement with your hair as opposed to the other extensions we have on offer. For example, you can create gorgeous updos with the small bonds concealed discreetly…
- Nano Tips - Smaller and less detectable than most of our other ring methods. The bond uses a small metal tip that allows the attachment of a Nano Ring that is coloured to match the root of the hair for a seamless and discreet blend.
- Stick Tips - Perfect for a seamless blend to the natural hair, our Stick Tips are a method that is applied with either Silicone Rings or Micro Rings which are also coloured matched to the root.
- Nail Tips - Tipped with high-quality keratin adhesive which is gentle on your natural hair and is a quick method for applying hair extensions.
- Mini Tips - Made using “Memory Tip®” technology that allows the bonds to bounce back to their original shape when they have been unclamped. These are applied using Mini Locks® that provide a secure but discreet fit.
- Flat Tips - Providing a stronger hold with Italian keratin bond, our Flat Tip hair extensions are a more discreet bond compared to normal nail tip hair extensions.
- Ultra Tips - Our Ultra Tips® hair extensions are a revolutionary hair extensions system. These are reusable without the need to re-tip the hair as well as not being affected by heat and product damage. Overall, they lie completely flat with the natural flow of the hair which are fitted in place using Ultra Locks® which have been created specifically for this extension type.
- Pro Tips - As the next generation of our hugely popular Ultra Tips discussed above, the Pro Tips® are smaller and more discreet. They are still reusable and are not affected by heat or product damage. Also similarly to the Ultra Tips® they lie completely flat with the natural flow of the hair and are fitted in with Ultra Locks®.
Buy Pre-Bonded Hair Extensions Here
Any questions? We are here to help. Feel free to contact us! Also, don't forget to tag us in your looks. We LOVE sharing your content so make sure you tag us using #additionallengths and you may just find your gorgeous locks on one of our platforms.