Made your new year’s resolutions in a hurry? Make sure you don’t miss out on adding some really simple hair resolutions and our tips to help you keep them all through the year.
1) Transform your look now & your confidence to get you started on your other resolutions. Getting the hairstyle that really suits you is a quest we all know. But having fun along the way and trying new styles has got to be part of the fun. So head to your nearest #RCStylist to talk more about your new look & how hair extensions can help achieve this. So whether you want to try a new hue without the commitment of damaging colour, or dream of unachievable length or volume – hair extensions can help in lots of ways. Your stylist can also talk you through the myths and all those questions you’ve always wanted to ask.
2) Take more care of your hair. 2016 is set to be the start of a trend in luxury healthy hair. First of all give your hair some TLC with a treatment like Moroccan Oil Treatment and then continue the care regime with Remi Cachet’s Shampoo & Conditioner.
3) Brush your locks more to keep them tangle free! To keep your extensions at their best and prolong the life of your extensions, regularly brush you hair at least four times a day and separate your bonds. Remi Cachet Ultra Tangle Tamer is perfect for this and easy to find in your handbag as it’s pink of course! Your stylist will definitely notice the extra effort you are putting in when you go for your check ups.
4) Book in for regular maintenance sessions with your #RCStylist to help you have #GorgeousHair and for more tips of styling and care.
Not forgetting our amazing #RCStylists … January is a great time to get a few bits of admin sorted to benefit more from the support offered by Additional Lengths:
1) Book on training – either improve your own skills with the latest techniques such as Hollywood Weave, or train up another member of the team and grow your extension business. Either way get in touch to find out about either in salon training or availability on any of our in centre course dates.
2) Clear out your retail area – It’s amazing how much stock you have and use these as goody bags or social media giveaways this January. To save you holding too much stock, get in touch with the team to ask about getting a unique code where you earn commission on sales of Remi Cachet aftercare products.
3) Apply for your Trade Account – reward yourself for being a professional hair extensionist and earn up to 20% discount on your orders. It’s simply one quick form.
4) Aim to become one of our SuperStylists to get more exclusive opportunities.