It’s definitely a magical time of year, but add a wedding into the mix, and we’re just giddy! So if you are looking for volumous and fuller tresses for your big day, hair extensions are the best way of achieving this and a treat every bride deserves.
Here’s our top tips to consider when looking at your bridal hair.
– Do your research about hair extensions and if you want permanent bonds, or something less such as a tape hair. Remi Cachet has a whole range of extensions to match hair types, different budgets and different application types so have a look on their website to find out more or go and meet one of our #RCStylist for a full consultation.
– If going for the pre-bonded application, we would recommend you have your application at least a month before your big day. This will allow the bonds to settle and you get use to them, so you can also have some practise hair trials and make tweaks if you want. You can then have a maintenance appointment with your other pre-wedding treatments to make sure your hair is in it’s very best condition.
– Keeping your hair in good condition takes good aftercare and the Remi Cachet range has been developed specifically for their hair extensions. Not only will their shampoo and conditioner care for the hair and bonds, but the Hair Oil will be essential through winter and your big day for shine and frizz-free protection.
– As for your final look, don’t think about going too different from your normal look and think about whether you want your hair up or down. Your dress might be a crucial factor in this decision and also your veil and accessories. If you are considering hair up, make sure you talk to your #RCStylist about this so they can make sure the bonds are well away from any hairlines and your bonds remain discreet.
– Honeymooning abroad will mean additional hair care for your extensions so get the best advise from your extensionist and read more on our blog here.
Here’s 70 gorgeous styles for you and your bridesmaids to go though and choose the perfect look for you all.
Make sure you follow us on social media too as we share more #hairinspo images and come back next week as we talk Bridal hair trends.