With so many shades of blonde from strawberry, golden, through to platinum there is lots of fun to be had. It remains a really popular colour and especially as the summer approaches. Blonde hair has this strange spell of mood enhancing. So here’s a few pointers to help make a colour change this summer:
– The most natural looking extensions will use two to three shades blended
– Talk to your stylist who can help you decide which shade best suits your skin tone and eyes. Fair skin and light eyes will look more natural with lighter shades of blonde while darker skin and eyes work better with darker blonde shades. If you have pink undertones, opt for cool tones like sandy blondes and beige blondes. If you have an olive skin tone, opt for golden blonde tones.
– Try going lighter with your blonde in summer as you tan and also around your face particularly
– If you don’t fancy being a blonde bombshell – how about just highlights
– Dying your hair blonde can cause your hair to dry out so it’s important to use deep conditioning treatments. Extensions can be a great way to avoid colouring your hair and still having fun with colour.
– Don’t forget you could stay bang on trend with some dip dye blonde too.
So who wears it well …
Blake Livesley – beach blonde beauty or Fearne Cotton – ice blonde queen
If you need some more blonde inspiration – take a look at InStyle magazines Blonde Hair Inspiration