It looks like summer is finally here (and hopefully to stay) and Remi Cachet are adding more colours to their collection. New in for the Elegance Range of Russian & Mongolian hair is the 16/60 – Light Golden Brown/Platinum Blonde which is a sun kissed mix of the two shades to give a more natural look for summer. Just a few single strand extensions could be used for highlights to great effect.
With the Big Reveal of the Hair Awards announcing their winners – we have been left disappointed but proud to be FINALISTS for a total of three categories: Remi Cachet for Best European Hair Extensions & Best Afro Hair Extensions and Additional Lengths for the Best Instant Extensions category. Here we share our reader tester experiences and they just “love, love, love” our hair.
Our MD Victoria & stylist Amy went down to meet the readers at the beginning of April and complete their transformations.
Meet Daisy with fine copper hair and looking for a little volume. Victoria “We wanted to soften her colour for summer by creating an ombré effect. With only half a head of extensions added using colour DD10.22 from the Elegance hair range of Russian & Mongolian hair applied with Mini Locks. She was over the moon with the results.”
Meet Donna who previously had lots of weaves but now had the opportunity to have single strand extensions. Length was the order of the day here and with only half a head of MiniTips applied with one row in colour 4 to compliment the 1B and give a natural result. One month on her blog reads: “In fact, it’s like my own hair but much better – the best hair day every day. I love, love, love.”
“We entered our hair for the Afro Hair Extension category as we wanted to show how compatible the hair is and encourage extensionists to try our hair on their Afro Caribbean hair clients” explained Victoria. “It was amazing to make finalists for the Hair Awards 2014 and share our passion for our hair.”
It really makes our day when you leave us some absolutely lovely comments for us. Our top rating has to be for our service, and whilst we can’t win everyone’s hearts, you are pretty consistent at scoring us high for quick delivery and the team’s knowledge and helpfulness.
With so many shades of blonde from strawberry, golden, through to platinum there is lots of fun to be had. It remains a really popular colour and especially as the summer approaches. Blonde hair has this strange spell of mood enhancing. So here’s a few pointers to help make a colour change this summer:
– The most natural looking extensions will use two to three shades blended
– Talk to your stylist who can help you decide which shade best suits your skin tone and eyes. Fair skin and light eyes will look more natural with lighter shades of blonde while darker skin and eyes work better with darker blonde shades. If you have pink undertones, opt for cool tones like sandy blondes and beige blondes. If you have an olive skin tone, opt for golden blonde tones.
– Try going lighter with your blonde in summer as you tan and also around your face particularly
– If you don’t fancy being a blonde bombshell – how about just highlights
– Dying your hair blonde can cause your hair to dry out so it’s important to use deep conditioning treatments. Extensions can be a great way to avoid colouring your hair and still having fun with colour.
– Don’t forget you could stay bang on trend with some dip dye blonde too.
So who wears it well …
Blake Livesley – beach blonde beauty or Fearne Cotton – ice blonde queen
If you need some more blonde inspiration – take a look at InStyle magazines Blonde Hair Inspiration