The team took Remi Cachet to leading hair show ProHairLive in Manchester last weekend to share with hairdressers all things Remi Cachet – the fabulous range hair and choice of application methods. We had such a great two days and just want to share our top 5 most asked questions from the show.
1) What does ‘remi’ mean? Some people thought that ‘remi’ referred to the grade of hair. Remi is referring to the hair cuticle being intact and undamaged. If the cuticle is intact and the hair is healthy and strong; then the hair is better quality and will last longer.
2) How long do they last? This depends on the range of hair used and also the care & maintenance regime. Our Luxury Range is high quality Chinese Remi hair which lasts on average up to 6 months plus. The Elegance Range is high quality Mongolian/Russian mix that will last on average up to 9 months plus. Our founder, Vicky has been wearing her Elegance Mini Tips hair (with the Mini Locks application) since Salon International last October and they still look fabulous.
3) Is it double drawn hair? Oh absolutely YES the cuticle is correct from the root to the ends
4) Which is the most popular application type? This would have to be our Mini Locks – stylist love applying them and clients love how small, discreet and flat they lie in the hair.
5) Does this damage the hair? Good training in correct application is essential here. None of the application methods we use and train in cause damage to the hair so long as expertly applied and with the client following the maintenance instructions provided.
It was our Tape Hair & Mini Locks that had the most attention; lots of love for our balayage range subtle ombre tones and for the fact that we have stock of those important summer blondes.
We are really pleased to confirm that Remi Cachet, a brand of Additional Lengths, has been accepted into The Fellowship of British Hairdressing. This unique independent organisation is dedicated to promoting the very best of British and International professional hairdressing. Representing the top 10% of the industry and a mixture of salons, stylists and manufacturers; our joint aim is to uphold the highest professional standards and believe in life-long training and education for hairdressers.
Remi Cachet Founder Victoria Lynch: “We are so proud to be a member of The Fellowship of Hairdressing. This really gives us the reassurance that we are being recognised within the industry not only for our hair quality, but also for our excellence and dedication to our training programme. We are keen to support and promote the values of the Fellowship and work together to promote excellence in hair extensions.”
Our Certificate will be shown with pride in our Head Office and the badge will be adhered by our founder Victoria at all events – first outing Pro Hair Live this weekend!
For all those brides-to-be we have our some top tips to help with your wedding hair dilemmas and make sure your locks look perfect for the big day.
- Talk to your stylist about treatments & products to get your hair in it’s best glossy condition
- Make yourself a scrap book of hair you like and share with your stylist a sneak peak of your dress; as the dress may help inspire them to make sure everything works together for a big impact
- Organise your hair trial day for a night out to make the most of your fabulous hair and make a note if you want any changes for your big day
- Get your extensions applied at least 2 weeks before to make sure they settle and look their most natural for the occasion
- If big hair is what you want, then don’t forget you could add extra clip ins and hair pieces for the day.
Read more on the Remi Cachet Facebook Page.
You can also get some inspiration and see some our of talented extensionists wedding hair portfolios at #RemiHitched
To all our brides, we wish you lots of happiness for your big day and the future. Love AL x
So when Amelia Lily calls to get her hair done, our MD Victoria Lynch stepped up to the chair. Amelia has had a break from extensions but is back with just one packet of 16” Elegance Hair by Remi Cachet colour 60 and I think from her tweets we can say she is happy with her hair. We love her selfie too!
Since being a finalist on X-Factor two years ago, she has had a couple of Top Ten hits including ‘You Bring Me Joy’ and has been on the tour circuit all summer and is just back from tour dates throughout Europe. We can’t wait to see what
she does next. Xx