Thanks to celebrity hairdresser Paul Haskell for sharing this rare snap of Jayne with her gorgeous Additional Lengths hair in. The snap is during rehearsals for Sunday Night’s show but she still looks as glamorous as always. For more Dancing On Ice hair styles using the Additional Lengths Hair Extensions you can follow Paul Haskell on Twitter here!
Quick congrats to our Remi Cachet hair extensions devotee, Beth Tweedle who has been confirmed in the line up for the Dancing on Ice Live Tour starting in Manchester next month. Xx
Our luxury hair extension brand Remi Cachet will be on stand G15 showing off their two ranges of 100% human hair extensions: Elegance using Russian and Mongolian hair; and Luxury using Chinese hair.
Remi Cachet is all about offering the extensionist’s CHOICE when it comes to their preferred application method: hot or cold fusion, stick or mini tips, wefts or tape ins. They also offer accredited TRAINING courses and members of the Education Team will be on hand to show you their different application methods.
This is our first time at Pro Hair Live and we want to share with you the great hair quality, so pop along to Stand G15 to find out more and don’t forget to enter our competition to win a FREE training place.
Pro Hair Live is at Manchester Central on 23rd & 24th March – buy your tickets here.
This week Big Brother 14 finalist Gina Rio had Remi Cachet Tape In hair extensions added to her hair to add volume. She happily tweeted “So in love with my @RemiCachet Tape Wefts they look and feel amazing in my hair! Going to need a full head soon #GlamorousHair” and then went on to write a whole blog on her application. We couldn’t resist sharing this with you.
We understand you want to get it right and get the best extensions to suit you, so here’s our quick guide to help you choose the right hair extensions:
• So first up, 100% human hair is the only way forward. You needn’t worry about styling and caring for your hair the same as your own natural hair.
• Always get them professionally fitted by a qualified hairdresser; that way you know they will look AMAZING!
• Your stylist will be able to chat through how many extensions you need, as this may vary depending on the effect you want and your own hair.
• Elegance v. Luxury Hair Ranges: both are excellent quality and offer pre-bonded and weft hair extensions, but the Tape-Ins are only available in the Luxury Range. The key difference is that the Elegance Range will last up to 9 month with correct maintenance, compared to the 6 months with the Luxury hair.
• Pre-bonded Extensions: available in Elegance Flat & Mini Tips or Luxury Nail or Stick Tip. The real benefits here are that they can last longer than wefts and tape in and that it offers you greater movement with your hair; allowing you to still create amazing up do’s with the small bonds discreetly concealed. You can also create a great effect with just a few extensions, maybe try a fringe, or colour highlights.
• Wefts: available in Elegance or Luxury Ranges. Wefts are great for creating volume in an instant.
• Tape In: available in Luxury Range and can last up to 12 weeks. Tape in hair is a great introduction to extensions or for someone who just wants something different for a special occasion, maybe a wedding or party night.
Now if you need some inspiration, head over to the Remi Cachet Facebook photo albums to see great before and afters in the #MondayMakeover & Celebrity hair.